Welcome Freehold Township Parents & Student Musicians!
Why Learn to Play Music?
See how "playing music is the brain's equivalent of a full body workout" in this TED-Ed video:
Not Sure What Instrument to Play? Check out this introduction to band instruments from Be Part of the Band!
No Fine Print!
Zeswitz Music's 5 Rental Terms and Conditions
1. You will pay all fees as described on your order. The first rental period begins when the instrument is delivered. Future rental periods will begin automatically until you return the instrument (see #3) or take ownership (see #2). We will charge fees to your credit or debit card at the beginning of each rental period. When you take ownership, maintenance continues until cancelled.
2. We will apply all Rental Fees you pay towards the purchase of the rented instrument. When your paid Rental Fees equal the purchase price of the instrument, you will own it. Taxes and Maintenance Fees do not apply. If you purchase the instrument sooner, you will receive a 20% discount off the difference between your paid Rental Fees and the purchase price. Half your Rental Fees can apply towards a step-up or professional model.
3. You can return your instrument at any time by calling us at (610) 406-4300 for instructions. If you return an instrument without calling first, fees will continue until we receive the instrument. Each student may receive only one introductory period per instrument. If you discontinue your rental without purchasing an instrument, you may not apply your paid Rental Fees to any future purchase. Once any rental period begins, no portion of that period’s fees are refundable.
4. We will repair and maintain the rental instrument at no additional charge. If necessary, we will replace it. We will do our best to provide a loaner instrument while work is being performed. Normal wear items (such as strings, bow hairs, cork, etc.) are included. Consumables (such as reeds, oil, cork grease, cleaning cloths, etc.) are not. We trust you to please take good care of our instrument. Damage caused by neglect, abuse, and/or deliberate misuse is your responsibility.
5. You can exchange a string instrument for a larger size at any time. You can exchange a band instrument for another like-new or used band instrument (with your teacher’s approval) as soon as your first rental period ends. All paid Rental Fees continue to apply to future purchase.
That's it. The End. Sound easy? Let's get musical!