Welcome Interboro Parents & Student Musicians!
Keep your instrument over the summer!
Don’t lose the Rental Fees you paid: Zeswitz Music allows you to apply paid Rental Fees towards purchase while your rental is active. Once you end your rental, you lose the opportunity to apply your fees.
Don’t lose the skills you built: All the new skills you learned this year can rust or tarnish with even a few weeks away from your instrument. Even a few minutes of playing a week makes a huge difference.
Don’t lose the benefits you receive from playing: Music education facilitates student academic achievement (from the NAMM Foundation):
Improves recall and retention of verbal information
Advances math achievement
Boosts reading and English language arts (ELA) skills
Increases average SAT scores
Don’t miss out on these benefits - keep your instrument over the summer!
Renters, register here June 19th 2019 to:
Keep your rental instrument all summer
Enjoy playing your instrument at least once per week over the summer – even for a few minutes
Benefits you will receive:
Zeswitz Music will reward your summer efforts by paying for your rental in October and November.
You will have NO rental or maintenance fees for those two months, courtesy of Zeswitz Music.
A book of “Pop & Rock Hits” music for your instrument, with a play-a-long MP3/CD, including:
Roar by Katy Perry,
Daylight by Maroon 5,
Just the Way Your Are (Amazing) by Bruno Mars,
Or a pair of special-edition drumsticks for percussionists to play along to their own favorite hits!
Terms and conditions:
Your rental must be in good standing to enroll in this program, and you must enroll by 6/19/2019
Free rental in October and November applies only to rentals enrolled in this program by 6/19/2019 and kept in good standing until the free rental begins. Billing will resume in December of 2019.
See the terms and conditions of your rentals for more details.
Why Learn to Play Music?
See how "playing music is the brain's equivalent of a full body workout" in this TED-Ed video:
Not Sure What Instrument to Play? Check out this introduction to band instruments from Be Part of the Band!
No Fine Print!
Zeswitz Music's 5 Rental Terms and Conditions
1. You will pay all fees as described on your order. The first rental period begins when the instrument is delivered. Future rental periods will begin automatically until you return the instrument (see #3) or take ownership (see #2). We will charge fees to your credit or debit card at the beginning of each rental period. When you take ownership, maintenance continues until cancelled.
2. We will apply all Rental Fees you pay towards the purchase of the rented instrument. When your paid Rental Fees equal the purchase price of the instrument, you will own it. Taxes and Maintenance Fees do not apply. If you purchase the instrument sooner, you will receive a 20% discount off the difference between your paid Rental Fees and the purchase price. Half your Rental Fees can apply towards a step-up or professional model.
3. You can return your instrument at any time by calling us at (610) 406-4300 for instructions. If you return an instrument without calling first, fees will continue until we receive the instrument. Each student may receive only one introductory period per instrument. If you discontinue your rental without purchasing an instrument, you may not apply your paid Rental Fees to any future purchase. Once any rental period begins, no portion of that period’s fees are refundable.
4. We will repair and maintain the rental instrument at no additional charge. If necessary, we will replace it. We will do our best to provide a loaner instrument while work is being performed. Normal wear items (such as strings, bow hairs, cork, etc.) are included. Consumables (such as reeds, oil, cork grease, cleaning cloths, etc.) are not. We trust you to please take good care of our instrument. Damage caused by neglect, abuse, and/or deliberate misuse is your responsibility.
5. You can exchange a string instrument for a larger size at any time. You can exchange a band instrument for another like-new or used band instrument (with your teacher’s approval) as soon as your first rental period ends. All paid Rental Fees continue to apply to future purchase.
That's it. The End. Sound easy? Let's get musical!