From the Classroom to Carnegie Hall: Find out what happens in a typical first-year instrumental music curriculum and learn strategies for supporting your student's achievement and success.
Join us for an engaging discussion called "From the Classroom to Carnegie Hall." We'll talk about what lessons instrumental music programs can offer students and how you can reinforce them at home.
Topics will include:
- Typical first year instrumental music curriculum
- What happens in a group lesson
- How to encourage regular practice
- How to seek more help for a gifted or struggling student
- What to say to motivate a frustrated student
- How to find opportunities for more performances and applause
When: Saturday November 15th, 10am to 11am with an informal Q&A session afterwards
Where: Zeswitz Music - 100 Gibraltar Road, Reading PA 19606
What if you can't make it? We will post materials and a video to our website and facebook page.